Scholarships are for tuition only for Levels 1, 2, or 3 (no graduate level). All applicants must be current OrSEA members. Please read carefully, complete the application, and submit it to OrSEA
c/o Susan Bladorn
PO Box 8
Roseburg, OR 97470
All applications must be received by May 17, 2020. Applications postmarked after that date will not be accepted.
ORSEA Membership Is Vitally Important
Here are a few important reasons to consider ORSEA membership. Visit www.naea.org to learn more about our parent organization. Download an application when you are ready to join NAEA and ORSEA.
Tax Agency Liaison Activities
- Liaison meetings provide Members the opportunity to meet representatives of the tax agencies and discuss areas of mutual concern.
- Updates on new tax laws or amendments that affect your profession.
- Legislative Affairs Committee and professional lobbyist promote and protect the interests of Enrolled Agents.
Public Information Campaign
- Complete public relations program lets the media and the public know that EA’s are “THE TAX EXPERTS”.
Member to Member Referrals
- Fellow Members who will assist you in specialty tax areas.
- Professional Liability insurance designed for EA’s is available at reduced rates for Members.
- Individually designed disability income, life and business overhead plans are also available.
Practice Marketing Materials
- Camera Ready Advertising Artwork and NAEA Brochures.
Fellowship With Colleagues
- Chapter Meetings
- Chapter & Society Newsletters
- Annual Convention
- Chapter and Society Leadership Activities
Education Opportunities / Discounts
- ORSEA Annual Convention
- Chapter Update Seminars
- Monthly Chapter Meetings
- Each year, the Society negotiates special purchasing rates with major publishers of tax guides and handbooks.
- ORSEA Scholarships for Members wishing to enhance their tax expertise.
- Identification to your clients that you are a tax professional.
- An annual membership directory, in coordination with NAEA, puts you in personal touch with other Members worldwide.